Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Four Seasons

Everything began with the construction of the Panama Canal, the city grew and came to the new foreign capital to take fortune at work, and they offered the Americans dollar for all that my grandmother Magdalena took the decision to open his window and refurbish your room to be better able to meet his new clientele, thus began the adventure and national art My FAMILY good day starts sazon.

When immigrated to this beautiful country I came fourth season, so I had to start from scratch, learning to preserve food and see that the market things appear and disappear agree to the stations, so to what I learned and I whant to share this time with you and leave my legacy to future generations.

http://creatividadeslatinas.com/cocinafall.html

No comments:

Post a Comment